and your family!“
GENIMI protects you and your family in cases of fire emergencies!
The Fire Survival Suit is made of Nomex, a fireproof material with very light weight. For more safety, the fire survival suit can be combined with an emergency oxygen bottle and -mask.
- For cases of fire emergencies
- Protects body, face and fingers
- Light weight
- Easy to wear
- Sewed on mitten
- Face protection with hook-and-loop fastener
- Material: Nomex
- CE certified – EN ISO 11612
- Available for adults and children
- Made in Austria
- Patented by Aircraft and More GmbH
We took a flame thrower and put the suit under fire for 30 seconds. Temperature measurings showed the following results on the body of the mannequin after the direct firing:
Normal coat: 260°C underneath
Fire survival suit: 82°C underneath
For more Details take a look at our information brochure:
To order the GENIMI fire survival suit or to get more information feel free to contact us at:
email@example.com or use the contact informations below.